* Bag trash carefully & securely and leave behind your residence. No grocery or paper bags.
* Put trash out: (Sept 2013: see link to trash placement hours below)
Monday after 5pm or Tuesday before 7am: Trash and Recycling.
Thursday after 5pm or Friday before 7am: Trash only.
* Even if properly secured, some breakage/spillage will occur; Please be a good neighbor and help clean up, even if it's not yours.
* Recycling: Use Clear Plastic bags available at the Food Emporium on Columbus among other stores. Blue bins are being phased out.
* Do not include recyclables in trash bags. Scavengers will tear the bags open causing spillage.
* Recycling Info: http://wastezero.com/boston/
* Report violations to the Mayor’s 24 Hour Hotline: 617.635.4500.